with long-lasting color
Roots showing? The good news is that you don’t have to do all-over color to banish roots. Whether you color your hair at home or in the salon, touching up your roots extends the time between colorings. Not only will your wallet thank you, you’ll have more free time—and everyone could use a little more free time.
SO, HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR HAIR COLOR LAST LONGER?
· Select your product by matching the shade to the colored portion of your hair
· Make sure your hair is dry before starting your root touch up application
· Use a brush for a more precise application
· Always touch up your roots with your hair combed into your preferred style
· Apply color to your most visible roots at the hairline around the face, part and temples
MORE WAYS TO EXTEND THE TIME BETWEEN BEAUTY EXPENDITURES:
· Keep that post-facial glow going longer by using an exfoliating wash.
· Manicures, whether you go to a salon or do it yourself, really do last longer when you take the time to put on gloves before doing housework or gardening, and your hands will look better, too!
· Be sure to invest in good hair appliances. They will save you money in the long run because they work faster and do less damage to your hair and hair color.